Wayland Dads - Saturday Drop in Plays (a.k.a. - let mom sleep in)
- Join us during our Wayland Dads/WCPA Saturday morning Dads & Kids Drop-In in the Loker Gym. From 9am to 11am, we open up the gym, lay out the mats, empty out the "ball" room and let the kids play. Dads have fresh coffee, bagels, munchkins, a toaster oven and good conversation.
- Here is our list of dates for the 2017 & 2018 Saturday Drop-in season :
- · Nov 25th - First Dads Drop In day after Thanksgiving
- · Dec 16th - Dads Drop-in (special Stella & Dot Style Consultant visiting to help your holiday shopping)
- · Jan 13th, - Dads Drop-In
- · Jan 27th - Dads Drop-in
- · Feb 10th – Dads Drop In
- · March 10th - Dads Drop-In
- · March 17th - Dads Drop-In
- Guys ... this is the opportunity for you to score BIG points: bring the kids in their PJ's, breakfast and coffee is served and let mom sleep in ... come back after lunch! Feel the love!
The recreation department is an amazing source of information and activities. Their seasonal brochures provide a listing of everything under the sun here in town for family fun.
Cochituate Breakfast Club
Come Join the Father/Daughter Breakfast Tradition!
Calling all Wayland dads! Come be a part of a long-standing Wayland tradition by joining other fellow dads and their daughters at the monthly Wayland Father/Daughter Breakfast at Mel's Commonwealth Cafe. We get together at 7:15am on the third Wednesday of each month (starting September 16th) at Mel's for a full buffet breakfast, great conversation with other dads and their daughters, and weekly raffle prizes for the kids. Open to all dads and their daughters in K-5th grade. No need to sign up. Just show up and enjoy the company. We hope to see you there!
- Father & Sons first Wednesday of the month
- Father & Daughters third Wednesday of the month
Wayland supports a proud tradition of Scouting that goes way ... way back. The Cub scouts, Girls scouts and Brownies have active organizations in Wayland supported by many dedicated parents and families. We encourage you to get involved.
Registration is open to all friends and families interested in joining the Scouts this year. New enrollment is open to all grades (1st - 5th grade). The link to register is below.
Wayland Youth Sports
Wayland Youth Lacrosse envisions our lacrosse program being a central, competitive, and successful part of the athletic life for both boys and girls of Wayland, Massachusetts. We aspire for our program to transform the skills and character of our players and to create a passion for the game of lacrosse in all members of our community.